Tax Forms at the Library
Both Libraries are receiving tax forms which will be put out as soon as they arrive. We are expecting the following forms:
- 1040 Form + Instructions
- 1040A Form + Instructions
- 1040EZ Form + Instructions
- Massachusetts State Tax Booklets (Forms + Instructions)
View Online, Download & Print
You can print forms from online here:
Order Federal Forms by Mail
You can order Federal forms free of charge, which will arrive in the mail from the IRS in about 10 business days.
Order by Telephone
- Federal Forms: 1-800-829-3676
- MA State Forms: 1-800-392-6089
The following agencies offer free tax help through the AARP Tax Aide program, and are geared toward seniors or people with a low to moderate income:
- Callahan Senior Center, 535 Union Avenue, by appointment. Call 508-532-5980.
- SMOC, 7 Bishop Street, downtown Framingham, by appointment. Call 508-620-2677.
There are many other locations throughout the state, which can be accessed by visiting the AARP Tax Aide Locator.
Also, the IRS runs The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, which offers free tax help to people who make $54,000 or less, persons with disabilities and limited English speaking taxpayers who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns. IRS-certified volunteers provide free basic income tax return preparation with electronic filing to qualified individuals.
The nearest VITA locations to Framingham are:
- Charles River Public Internet Center
154 Moody St
- Bentley University
175 Forest St
Get more information about dates and times of service by going to the VITA site finder.