Digital Slide and Film Converter
Do you have old movies on reels, slides, or film negatives you want to convert to computer files for preservation? The Wolverine Titan 8-in-1 High Resolution Film to Digital Converter is for digitizing slides, film, negatives, and more. It has a 4.3' screen and features HDMI output. Click here to view the user manual from the manufacturer.
Check the catalog to see if it's available.
- In order to borrow a Thing a patron must have a Minuteman Network Library card in good standing and must sign the Loan Agreement.
- Things are available to be borrowed in person.
- Things are not available for loan between Minuteman Library Network libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the Network.
- The Thing must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Library where it was borrowed. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other Minuteman Network Library.
- 14 Day Loan
- No renewals
Borrower Responsibility and Replacement Costs:
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the Things or for the security of connected patron devices.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the package:
Wolverine Titan 8-in-1 High Resolution Film to Digital Converter
- Max digital image resolution: 5472x3648 Pixels (20 MegaPixels)
- Exposure: Auto & Manual
- Color Balance: Auto & Manual
- Convert method: Single pass
- Light Source: LED backlight
- Screen: Color LCD 4.3"
- SD/SDHC Card Reader (32GB Max)
- Power Source: 5V DC
- Interface: USB to computers and HDMI to TV
- Compatible with all Windows and Mac Operating Systems