Elephas Portable Projector
The Elephas projector is perfect for setting up in your living room or in the backyard against the side of a house.
Check the catalog to see if it's available.
- In order to borrow a Thing a patron must have a Minuteman Network Library card in good standing and must sign the Loan Agreement.
- Things are available to be borrowed in person.
- Things are not available for loan between Minuteman Library Network libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the Network.
- The Thing must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Library where it was borrowed. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other Minuteman Network Library.
- 14 Day Loan
- No renewals
Borrower Responsibility & Replacement Costs
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the Things or for the security of connected patron devices.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the package:
- Imaging Technology: TFT, LCD
- Brightness: 1200 lumens
- Projection Size / Distance: 50 ~130 inches, 1.5 ~ 4 m
- Contrast: 1000 : 1
- Aspect Ratio: 16 : 10
- Projection Ratio: 1.4 : 1
- Native Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Supported Resolution: 1920 x 1080pixels
- Keystone: Manual correction ± 15°
- Inputs: USB / AV / SD & HDMI / Audio output
- Power Consumption (Watt) : 50 W
- Adapter: AC (100V~240V, 50Hz / 60Hz)
- NOT Recommend for PPT, Word, Excel or business presentations. Recommend for use in dark places.
- A Lightning to HDMI adapter cable or an HDMI WiFi display adapter is needed if connecting to an iPhone or an iPad; an MHL cable is needed if you want to connect to your Android device.