Crazy Forts can be built and rebuilt in endless variations, making any kind of fort you like.
Check the catalog to see if they're available. They are located in the children's area of the library.
- In order to borrow a Thing a patron must have a Minuteman Network Library card in good standing and must sign the Loan Agreement.
- Things are available to be borrowed in person.
- Things are not available for loan between Minuteman Library Network libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the Network.
- The Thing must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Library where it was borrowed. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other Minuteman Network Library.
- 14 Day Loan
- No renewals
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the Things.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen equipment failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the package: