Like kittens, lasers, and excitement? Check out Exploding Kittens! This card game of chance from the creator of The Oatmeal comics raised $8.7 million on Kickstarter - try it out and see what the hype is all about.
Check the catalog to see if it's available.
- In order to borrow a Thing a patron must have a Minuteman Network Library card in good standing and must sign the Loan Agreement.
- Things are available to be borrowed in person.
- Things are not available for loan between Minuteman Library Network libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the Network.
- The Thing must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Library where it was borrowed. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other Minuteman Network Library.
- 14 Day Loan
- No renewals
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the Things.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen equipment failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the package:
|Exploding Kittens card game||$20|