Learn the complex game of Mahjong with our complete American-style set.
Check the catalog to see if it's available.
- In order to borrow a Thing a patron must have a Minuteman Network Library card in good standing and must sign the Loan Agreement.
- Things are available to be borrowed in person.
- Things are not available for loan between Minuteman Library Network libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the Network.
- The Thing must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Library where it was borrowed. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other Minuteman Network Library.
- 14 Day Loan
- No renewals
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the Things.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen equipment failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the package:
- Instruction booklet
- Carrying bag
- 158 game tiles (36 circles/dots, 36 bamboo/bams, 36 characters/craks, 16 wind, 12 dragon, 4 flowers, 4 seasons, 8 jokers, 6 spare tiles (2 jokers, 4 blank), 2 tile trays
- Wrapping for tile trays
- 3 dice
- 1 wind indicator (circular wooden piece with wooden cube at center)
- 125 scoring coins (various colors)
- 4 wooden racks
- 4 pusher sticks (attached to racks)
- Wrapping for racks + pushers