Amazon Fire Stick
The Amazon FireTV Stick allows you to stream movies, TV shows, music, and more directly to your TV.
Check the catalog to see if it's available.
Framingham Public Library Device Lending Policy
The Framingham Public Library is pleased to make available several different electronic devices for loan to our community.
- 14 day loan period, no renewals
- Overdue fines are $2 per day.
- In order to borrow a device a patron must have a Minuteman Network Library card in good standing and must sign the Device Loan Agreement.
- Devices are available to be borrowed in person at the Framingham Public Library.
- Devices are not available for loan between Minuteman Library Network libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the Network.
- The device must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Library where it was borrowed. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other Minuteman Network Library.
- Devices are limited to one at a time per patron, for each type of device.
- Devices are not requestable.
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the devices or for the security of connected patron devices.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care. Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the package. See replacement cost chart below.
|Amazon Fire Stick||$40.00|