USB Floppy Drive
Do you have a stack of 3.5 inch floppy discs that you'd like to digitize? The USB floppy drive is here to help!
Check our catalog to see if it's available.
- In order to borrow a device a patron must have a Minuteman Network Library card in good standing and must sign the Device Loan Agreement.
- Devices are available to be borrowed in person at the Framingham Public Library.
- Devices are not available for loan between Minuteman Library Network libraries or for Interlibrary Loan outside the Network.
- The Device must be returned to the Circulation Desk at the Library where it was borrowed. It cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to any other Minuteman Network Library.
- Devices are limited to one at a time per patron, for each type of device.
- 14 Day Loan
- No renewals
Borrower Responsibility & Replacement Costs
Borrower Responsibility and Replacement Costs:
- The library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the devices or for the security of connected patron devices.
- The library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment while it is in their care.
- Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces of the package: