Brown Bag Learning Series
Looking for a fun way to learn something new? Join us at the Main Library for the Brown Bag Learning Series. Bring your lunch from 12-1pm every first Friday of the month and hear local experts talk about practical and relevant topics such as retirement, health, travel, personal finance, urban gardening, and more.
Here are our upcoming speakers and topics for 2018:
- April 6 - Advanced Retirement Strategies- Stephen Pessotti
- May 4 - Introduction to Homeopathy - Vera Volfson
- June 1 - Fun Ways to Stay Active and Healthy - Allison Holland, Home Helpers of Wayland
- July 13 - Qi Gong - Brenda Scott
- August 3 - Rethinking Consumerism: Strategies for Living with Less - Brigitte Griffin and Claudia Ruiz-Gustafson. If you missed this presentation, view the Rethinking Consumerism slides here.
- September 7 - On Angel's Wings, Journey through Alzheimer's - Deborah Lynn/Nancy McGeoghegan
- October 5 - Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine - Dr. Hua Hai
- November 2 - Planning and Economic Development - Art Robert
- December - TBA
View some of our past presentations, as recorded by the Framingham Government Channel:
- April 2018 - Advanced Retirement Strategies - Stephen Pessotti
- March 2018 - Kill Your Lawn
- February 2018 - Road Scholar
- November 2017 - Mind, Body & Spine
- September 2017 - Framingham Downtown Renaissance
- January 2016 - "No Worries" Organizing
- November 2015 - The Quest for a Cure
For more information about the Brown Bag Learning Series, please contact Helen Lui at 508-532-5570 or by email at email@example.com.