This page contains information about how to get food, volunteer for food emergency providers, and donate money to food emergency providers.
Listings are provided by the City of Framingham on the Food and Donation Information web page.
Places Providing Food
THE CITY HAS SET UP A PHONE NUMBER - (508) 532-5479 - FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING AN EXTREME FOOD EMERGENCY AND WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THESE EMERGENCIES. SOMEONE HAVING AN EXTREME FOOD EMERGENCY IS DEFINED AS A PERSON WHO:
- Has no ability to access other food resources in Framingham from the organizations listed below.
- Has no formal or informal networks of support for help getting food.
Framingham Public Schools
Demographic Served: All school-aged children
Days of Operation: Monday through Friday
Hours of Operation: 10 AM - 1 PM
Contact Information: 508-626-9109
- Cameron Middle School - 215 Elm Street, Framingham, MA 01701
- Barbieri Elementary School - 100 Dudley Road, Framingham, MA 01702
- Fuller Middle School - 31 Flagg Drive, Framingham, MA 01702
- Woodrow Wilson Elementary School - 169 Leland Street, Framingham, MA 01702
A Place to Turn
A Place to Turn will be open during their regular hours (noted below). A Place to Turn is also currently working with the Framingham Housing Authority to ensure delivery of groceries to older adults in housing. If any residents have questions, they are encouraged to give them a call.
- Open to All MetroWest Residents through Referrals
- Days of Operation: Tuesday and Thursday
- Hours of Operation: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Contact Information: 508-655-8868
- Pick-up Location: 99 Hartford Street, Natick, MA 01760
Frozen food is available for residents ages 55 and over. Please call in advance at 508-532-5980.
- Open to residents ages 55 and over
- Days and Hours of Operation: Please call in advance
- Contact Information: 508-532-5980
- Pick-up Location: 535 Union Avenue, Framingham, MA 01702
Drive-thru food pantry open to the public. Translations available in English, Spanish, Portuguese (not always available), and Russian.
- Open to the public
- Days and Hours of Operation: Every other Wednesday, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Contact Information: 508-653-6864 ext. 0 or Help@cicalive.com
- Pick-up Location: 6 Loker Street, Wayland, MA
- Open to anyone
- Days of Operation: Vary, please call
- Hours of Operation: Vary, please call
- Contact Information:
Main Phone number: 508-405-0769
For English and Spanish: 508-239-6690
For English and Portuguese: 508-239-6691
Pick-up Location: 10 Pearl Street, Framingham, MA, 01702
If you are in need of food security, please contact Project Bread at 1-800-645-8333.
- Open to all residents by appointment only
- Days of Operation: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Hours of Operation: 9 AM - 2 PM
- Contact Information: 508-875-3341
- Pick-up Location: 350 Union Avenue, Framingham, MA 01702
- Days of Operation: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Hours of Operation: 11:30 am -12:30 pm
- Location: 15 Wheeler Ave behind the St Bridget rectory.
- Require ID for Framingham residency
United Way of Tri-County - Pearl Street Cupboard and Cafe at Park
- Open to anyone
- Days of Operation: Monday - Friday
- Hours of Operation: 9 AM - 1 PM (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), 5:30 PM- 7 PM (Monday-Friday take-out meals)
- Contact Information: 508-370-4921 and 774-200-3556
- Pick-up Location: 46 Park St., Framingham, MA 01702
WIC Nutrition Program - Framingham/Waltham
Free supplemental healthy foods for pregnant, breastfeeding, non-breastfeeding women, infants and children up to 5 years old. Free formula for babies. Virtual and over the phone breastfeeding support 24/7.
Offices are currently closed, but services are being provided over the phone.
Call one of the WIC offices, leave a message in English, Portuguese or Spanish:
Framingham WIC: 508-620-1445
Marlboro WIC: 508-481-1605
Waltham WIC: 781-642-7194
Calls will be returned from a restricted, blocked or anonymous number, so please answer it.
For up-to-date information and resources like the WIC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Framingham.Waltham.WIC
Interested in Volunteering for the Food Effort?
- We All Volunteer: https://www.weallvolunteer.org/
- United Way of Tri-County: https://www.uwotc.org/volunteer
Looking to Donate to the Food Effort?
- A Place to Turn: https://www.aplacetoturn-natick.org/
- Celebration Church: https://www.cicalive.org/
- Daniel's Table: https://danielstable.org/#donation
- Foundation for MetroWest: https://foundationmw.org/give/donate-now/ (Select "FEED FRAMINGHAM COVID 19")
- Project Bread: http://www.projectbread.org/
- Salvation Army: https://massachusetts.salvationarmy.org/MA/Framingham
- United Way of Tri County: https://www.uwotc.org/