Special Notice on Testing from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
The Commonwealth is urging anyone who has attended a large gathering in the past two weeks to get tested for COVID-19. On Wednesday, June 17, and Thursday, June 18th, this testing will be provided at no cost to you and does not require that you have any symptoms.
Find out more about testing locations and appointment requirements on this page.
Questions to Ask Before Visiting
Please note that the testing locations listed below vary in terms of testing requirements. Before you visit a location, call and ask questions such as:
- Can anyone be tested or do I have to show symptoms to be tested?
- Do you take walk-ins or is an appointment required?
- Will my insurance cover the cost?
- Do I need a referral from my doctor?
- Do you have a drive through or do I have to enter the clinic?
- Do you test for antibodies as well as current infection?
- Do you test children?
- CareWell Urgent Care Framingham, 50 Worcester Rd #3, Framingham, MA 01702. 508-861-7375.
- ConvenientMD Urgent Care, 236 Cochituate Road, Framingham, MA 01701. 774-244-3227.
- Natick Urgent Care, 4 Mercer Rd, Natick, MA 01760. 508-318-4466.
- AFC Urgent Care Marlborough, 38 Boston Post Rd W, Marlborough, MA 01752. 508-658-0764.