During the pandemic, we are offering:
Hours (Main Library only, 49 Lexington Street; stay tuned for news about appointments at the McAuliffe Branch Library)
- Monday & Tuesday: 9am-12pm
- Wednesday: 1-4pm
- Thursday: 1-7pm
- Friday & Saturday: 9am-12pm
How to Book an Appointment
Due to the brevity of the sessions, we ask that you consider utilizing computer access at this time for priority needs, such as: job search, filing for unemployment benefits, maintaining email contact with friends and family, business needs, etc.
- Free printing in black and white or color from a website, email, or document. You may also print from a flash drive.
- Free scanning. Scan to email, a USB drive, a printer, or Google Drive.
- Free copying in black and white or color.
- Free wi-fi from parking lots of both libraries. Click here for more information.
What to Do When You Arrive
Please come to the Pearl Street side of the library, and park in the designated spots on the right, just past the Pearl Street entrance. (This is the old Boys and Girls Club building.) There will be signs directing you there. You will be admitted through the Pearl Street entrance two minutes before your appointment time. Please observe the safety precautions in the upcoming section.
Safety Measures and Precautions
Safety for our patrons, staff and the community is our first priority. Library staff observe all safety precautions and computers are cleaned after each use. Staff will be able to help you from a safe distance using remote control software from the Reference Station. Please observe the following safety precautions:
- If you are feeling ill, including a fever or cough, do not keep your appointment.
- Masks are required at all times. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained at all times.
- Please make use of our hand sanitizing stations.
Thank you for your understanding and patience!
- Access the Library Wi-Fi service for FREE from either the Main or McAuliffe parking lots. Choose the wi-fi ID "fplpublic."
- Please continue to practice social distancing (6 feet apart from others) to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- By using the free wireless service, you are agreeing to abide by the Framingham Public Library Internet Policy. All users are expected to use the Library’s wireless access in a legal and responsible manner.