Library of Things
The Library of Things is a collection of items such as games, tools, consumer electronics and more that you can check out with your library card!
Do you have ideas for new Things? We'd love to hear them!
Requesting, Picking Up, & Returning Things:
- To borrow a Thing, you must have a Minuteman Network Library card and sign a Library of Things Agreement.
- Framingham residents may request items online or by phone. Non-Framingham residents may request items only by phone.
- Things cannot be sent to any other library, and must be picked up in person.
- You will receive a notification when your item(s) are ready. Things can be picked up at the circulation desk.
- Things can only be checked out and returned to their home library, at the circulation desk. They cannot be placed in a book drop or returned to another library in our network.
- Adult items go out for 14 days, 2 renewals allowed.
- Children's items go out for 21 days, no renewals.
- 3 Library of Things items may be checked out at once.
- For info on replacement fees, see a librarian.