Library of Things
The Library of Things is a collection of games, tools, consumer electronics and more than you can check out with your library card! All items go out for two weeks.
10/31/20 Update on Library of Things items
We are now allowing checkouts for Library of Things items. Here's how you do it:
Requesting and Picking Up Things
- You must have a Minuteman Library Network card in good standing.
- Framingham residents may request items online or by phone. Non-Framingham residents may request items only by phone.
- Read and fill out the Library of Things Agreement.
- Once we receive your Agreement, we will put your Thing(s) on the hold shelf, and you will receive notification to make an appointment to pick up your item(s).
- When you arrive at the library, call us and we will bring your item(s) to the pickup area.
- Things MUST be returned at the pickup location during normal return hours.
- Please do not return Things to the book drop or return to other Minuteman Network Libraries.
- Please call us when you arrive with the Thing(s) to be returned
- Note that the items will be quarantined for one week.
Other things you should know:
- Late fees for these items are $2 PER DAY
- No renewals