Library of Things
The Library of Things is a collection of games, tools, consumer electronics and more than you can check out with your library card! All items go out for two weeks.
6/23/21 Update on Library of Things items
Requesting and Picking Up Things
- You must have a Minuteman Library Network card in good standing.
- Framingham residents may request items online or by phone. Non-Framingham residents may request items only by phone.
- Read and fill out the Library of Things Agreement.
- Once we receive your Agreement, we will put your Thing(s) on the hold shelf, and you will receive notification to pick up your item(s).
- Things MUST be returned at the pickup location during normal return hours.
- Please do not return Things to the book drop or return to other Minuteman Network Libraries.
Other things you should know:
- Late fees for these items are $2 PER DAY
- Items may be renewed twice, if nobody else has requested them