If you're looking for the next good book to read, want to see award winning books over the years, or are running a book group and need related resources, visit this page for ideas. If you know of other great reading resources, feel free to let us know either in person or by asking a librarian for a recommendation.
What do I read next?
- NEW! Recommend a Book to Me!. Fill out a form specifying your reading preferences, and one of our librarians will get back to you with recommendations tailored to your interest.
- Most requested in Minuteman Library Network. Top fifty requested by patrons in Minuteman Library Network, with links to the online catalog.
- New York Times bestsellers. Provided by Minuteman Library Network, with links to the online catalog.
- Award winning books. Provided by Minuteman Library Network, with links to the online catalog.
- Novelist database: Find lists of books with your favorite plots, themes, or settings. Requires that you enter your library card number.
- Goodreads: Browse multiple genres for suggestions, "Best of" lists, submit your reviews and read those of other readers.