- Nursing Home Family Resource Line (Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services): 617-660-5399. Staffed from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, seven days a week. This is a dedicated phone line to connect family members of nursing home and rest home residents with the information and resources they need. This new phone line provides one central contact for families and community members who have questions about the nursing home or rest home care their loved one is receiving during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- MassOptions, a service of the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services. A referral agency for elders looking for help, such as in-home care, individuals with a disability seeking help to live independently, or family members/caregivers trying to locate services for a loved one. Call 844-422-6277 or get help through their website
- Practical Tips for Caregivers Concerned About Coronavirus (AARP)
- Keeping Your Home Healthy Before, During and After Caregiver Visits (AARP)
- Caregivers and Coronavirus: Dealing With Forced Isolation