Spark Lab Makerspace
- Origami Club, Wednesdays Dec. 4 and 18, 4:15-5pm, Ages 7+
- Early Release Open LEGO, Thursday Dec. 5, 3-5pm, Grades K+
- Mason Jar Candles, Wednesday Dec. 18, 3:30-4:30pm, Grades 6-12
- Makers’ Workshop: Candle Making, Wednesday Dec. 18, 5-6:30pm, Ages 7+ with adult supervision
- Vacation Week Open Craft, Saturday Dec. 21, 11am-2pm, All Ages
- No School Building Boom Afternoon, Thursday Dec. 26, 3-5pm Ages 5+
- Binary Code Bracelets, Saturday Dec. 28, 3-4:30pm Ages 5+
- Spark Lab Pop-Up at the McAuliffe Branch: Candle Making, Monday Dec. 9, 6-7:30pm, Community Room, All Ages
- Japanese paper marbling (suminagashi)
- 3D art using a 3Doodler
- Digital copies of your photos, old movies, negatives, vinyl records and VHS tapes
- Customizable jewelry
- Fiber arts using a multi-craft weaving loom
- Textiles using sewing machines, electronic quilt kit and light up textile projects
- 4D Art using tripods, Klutz Legos and a lighting kit with green screen and soft lights
- Engineering projects including Droid kits, moveable Lego board, soldering equipment and more
- Technology including a STEAM kit, video game kit, Vex IQ and squishy circuits
- Additional projects include printmaking, bookbinding, pastels and paints, modeling clay, stained glass kits, graphics drawing tablet, engraver, vinyl cutter, laminating, Go Pro Hero 7 and much, much more.
Sew, knit, or felt something beautiful with our sewing machine and materials.
Use your imagination and create fun and useful objects with a 3D printer.
Make electronic objects like motors and radios, or make a robot or software.
Use tools and building materials and get crafty with a variety of art supplies.