Spark Lab Makerspace
- No School Building Boom Afternoon, Tuesday November 5, 3-5pm, Ages 5+
- Open LEGO, Thursday November 7, 2-4 pm Grades K+
- Makers’ Workshop: Circuit Bugs, Saturday November 16, 3-4:30pm, Ages 8+ with adult supervision
- Wreck the Tech, Wednesday November 20, 3:30-4:30 for Grades 6-12; 5-6pm for ages 5+
- Japanese paper marbling (suminagashi)
- 3D art using a 3Doodler
- Digital copies of your photos, old movies, negatives, vinyl records and VHS tapes
- Customizable jewelry
- Fiber arts using a multi-craft weaving loom
- Textiles using sewing machines, electronic quilt kit and light up textile projects
- 4D Art using tripods, Klutz Legos and a lighting kit with green screen and soft lights
- Engineering projects including Droid kits, moveable Lego board, soldering equipment and more
- Technology including a STEAM kit, video game kit, Vex IQ and squishy circuits
- Additional projects include printmaking, bookbinding, pastels and paints, modeling clay, stained glass kits, graphics drawing tablet, engraver, vinyl cutter, laminating, Go Pro Hero 7 and much, much more.
Sew, knit, or felt something beautiful with our sewing machine and materials.
Use your imagination and create fun and useful objects with a 3D printer.
Make electronic objects like motors and radios, or make a robot or software.
Use tools and building materials and get crafty with a variety of art supplies.