Cloth Face Masks/Coverings
Face Covering Event: Main Library, 49 Lexington St
Saturday, August 22, 10 am-12 noon
Limited quantities available.
The City is distributing homemade face coverings through a variety of established channels:
- The Callahan Center, for older adults. Call 508-532-5980. The Center is currently closed, but please leave a message, and a staff member will call you back.
- The Framingham Public Schools (involved with the Food Donation Program) for students, and community organizations for their clients.
- Individuals who wish to request a face covering can call the City Informational Line at (508) 532-5411, Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Other organizations to contact include:
For other sources of homemade face coverings, contact the following organizations:
- Masks Made with Love Metrowest. Join their Facebook group and make a request for masks by posting a private message to Shana Adams.
- From Framingham Coronavirus Community Outreach: Contact Sharon Arroyo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Callahan Center. Call 508-532-5980. The Center is currently closed, but please leave a message, and a staff member will call you back.
The CDC has an excellent webpage on making homemade masks, including masks that do not involve sewing.