Events Calendar / January 15, 2019
If you need help with health insurance, finding shelter or housing, and other basic services, you can talk to SMOC staff in private every Tuesday (except the second Tuesday of the month) at the Main Library. All conversations are free and confidential.
Please check in at the Reference Desk on the 3rd floor.
Join us for an amazing twelve weeks as we discuss Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way. This international bestseller has inspired millions to overcome the limiting beliefs and fears that inhibit the creative process. In it, Julia Cameron takes readers on an amazing twelve week journey to discover the inextricable link between their spiritual and creative selves.
This groundbreaking program includes:
• An Introduction to two of Cameron’s most vital tools for creative recovery – “The Morning Pages and The Artist Date”
• Hundreds of highly effective exercises and activities
• Guidance on starting a “Creative Cluster” of fellow artists who will support you in your creative endeavors
Program runs every Tuesday from January 8 - March 26.
If you are thinking of applying for U.S. citizenship, attend one of our monthly information sessions. Topics include:
- Review of eligibility to apply for citizenship
- Documents needed to complete the N-400 application
- Meaning of terms/words used in the N-400 application
- How to file your application
Drop-in, no registration required.