Literacy Unlimited of Framingham Foundation Inc.
Literacy Unlimited of Framingham Foundation inc. is the non-profit corporation established to raise the needed funds for LVM Literacy Unlimited, an affiliate of Literacy Volunteers of Massachusetts. Literacy Unlimited of Framingham Foundation, Inc. is the fiscal sponsor of Literacy Unlimited. The responsibility of this committee is to generate financial support for Literacy Unlimited and manage the funds.
The Board of the Foundation leads:
1. Fundraising events in the community, such as the May Basket Raffle event each spring.
2. Grant applications throughout the year.
3. Solicitation of donations from local businesses
4. Letter appeals typically initiated by the Coordinator of Literacy Unlimited
5. Management of funds.
Monies generated are used for salaries, office supplies, teaching materials, tutor
trainings, and professional development.
Literacy Unlimited of Framingham Foundation, Inc. Members:
- Kathryn Roth, President
- Michelle Cuata, Treasurer and Coordinator of Literacy Unlimited
- Lena Kilburn, Director of Framingham Public Libraries
- Bonnie Mitchell, Clerk
- Anne O’Connell, Director
- Barbara Gainsboro, Director