eBooks & Digital Audiobooks
Meet Libby, the new Overdrive App!
Libby, the new app from OverDrive, makes it easy to borrow ebooks and audiobooks and enjoy them on a smartphone or other portable device. Just download the free Libby app, then enter your library card number to browse, or search, thousands of digital titles. The virtual bookshelf lists all the titles you have borrowed or have placed on hold. You will get an email notice when a book on hold is available.
If you are new to ebooks, we recommend that you download the Libby app. If you currently use the Overdrive app, you may continue to use it or replace it with Libby. For general information about Libby, go to Meet Libby. For help installing and using Libby, please ask at the Reference desk or go to help.libbyapp.com.
- eBooks and digital audiobooks from Overdrive may be borrowed for 7, 14, or 21 days. Use on a computer or download the app.
- Digital books, comics and audiobooks from Hoopla are available for 21 days. There are no holds and everything may be downloaded instantly. Patrons are limited to 5 Hoopla check-outs per calendar month. Use on a computer or download the app. Hoopla access is reserved for Framingham residents.*
TumbleBooks (available now through August 31, 2020)
- TumbleBookLibrary for Grades K-6
- TumbleMath for Grades K-6
- TeenBookCloud for Grades 7-12